Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
We as a company are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our clients and staff daily during these difficult times.
Our new protocols include:
- We ask that upon entrance please wear a face covering
- We will be asking various questions relating to coronavirus
- We’ll be taking temperatures of patients and employees
- We are going to please ask that upon entrance you wash your hands
- We will be spacing out appointments to limit the amount of people in our waiting room
- We are also using a pulse oximeter to measure the amount of oxygen in the blood cells
We will also be using some new equipment/ technology. We are doing everything necessary to maintain a clean and healthy space for our practice.
- We are using a Hypochlorous acid air disinfecting treatment. This is effective against bacteria and viruses. Go to hypochlorousacid.com for more information
- High-efficiency Particulate Air (or HEPA). HEPA air filters are made to clear out about 99 percent of particulars. These air filters specifically To learn more about air purifiers and HEPA air purifier go to
- Absorptive –photo-calaitic-oxidation (or APCO) is a whole house air purifier in an effort to reduce mold, fungus, bacteria and viruses https://www.freshaireuv.com/coronavirus-update/
Dental Oral Suction. This device is a medical grade filtration system that eliminates viral germs. This reduces the risk of infection between our patients and staff. https://www.dentistryiq.com/covid-19/video/14176476/coronavirus-impact-on-dental-practices-are-extraoral-evacuation-systems-worth-the-investment
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: View CDC Guidelines
- Symptoms: View Information from the CDC
- Steps When Sick: View the Steps