The Invisible Way to Straighten Your Teeth
Invisalign uses clear aligners to gently move your teeth. It is just as effective as traditional braces, and provides a much more pleasant experience. To discuss Invisalign in the Elk Grove area, pleasecontact us to schedule an appointment.
For more information about Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination ofDr. Cervantes’ expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Cervantes has prescribed.
- You’ll visitDr. Cervantesabout once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9-15 months, and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.